If you want a cute and memorable alternative to a baby announcement, then why not create some personalised birth magnets with the baby’s photo on them? When it comes to personalised presents, birth announcement magnets are a great option you should think about. In today’s article, we will explain how to make your own personalized birth magnet with your baby’s photo and simple steps.
A magnet is an easy-to-customise accessory that can be used to celebrate life’s big and small events. You can use it as an announcement for the birth of your baby! Choose a beautiful photo of your baby and write a short message for your loved ones. Regarding design, you use canva.com and write a simple sentence such as “My name is Mike, I arrived on 23 May 2021”. There are many possibilities: take the time to find the right idea! With a little creativity, anything is possible!
A magnet is an excellent choice for a baby announcement. It is a gift that will please everyone, as it will remind them of your new son or daughter. For a more personalized gift, we recommend the round magnets, large size: this way, your friends and family can place them on a fridge and regularly look at your newborn’s face! Choose our 56mm round magnets with your baby’s photo and you’ll ensure that all your family and friends will have something to look at soon after he or she arrives in the world!
1. What you’ll need
Magnets have been enjoying a renaissance in recent years, with more and more businesses turning to them as an affordable way to get their company name out into the public. But this trend doesn’t seem likely to slow down anytime soon, and new uses for magnets are being discovered every day, such as a baby announcement. This practical guide will show you how easy it is to make a button magnet at home.
– Micro Badge Maker: our micro badge maker is the ideal solution for individuals who want to start making custom magnets right away, in a simple way
– Circle cutter: Circle cutters are handy for cutting your artwork out of a photo, print, fabric and other materials.
– Cutting board: A cutting board can be used to protect the surface of a table or counter top from cutting tools that are too sharp.
– Magnet sets: our custom fridge magnet set contains everything you need to make magnets – 100 sets makes 100 magnets – 100 sets makes 100 magnets. This kit comes with all you need to make your own fridge magnet. You’ll receive metal fronts, clear plastic mylar, and a variety of plastic back options, including stick-on magnets.
Step-by-step instructions on how to create these birth announcement magnets
We’ve put together ahelpful videos to show you exactly how it’s done. If you can’t see the embedded video, click here.
Birth button badges to personalise with photo or text
At Ebadges, you can not only create beautiful magnets to announce the happy event, but you can also personalise other types of gifts:
– birth announcement button badges with a text and a picture,
– small pocket mirrors with a nice picture of the newborn,
– bottle openers with magnets,
– key rings with your child’s image
These cute magnets are a great alternative to the “traditional” baby announcement. They are cheap, easy and make a great gift for family and friends too! There are many ways to commemorate the arrival of a child. Contact us to learn more about the birth magnet that will capture the world’s most beautiful baby.