From £98.25 (excl VAT)
- Micro Badge Maker
- Circle cutter
- Cutting board
- Your choice of badge sets or Super Safe Badge Sets
Badges can make excellent teaching aids, whether they are counters for a maths class, or made into reward badges as incentives for good work or excellent behaviour. There are literally hundreds of uses for badges in schools.
The Micro can make up to 3 badges per minute, and the dies are interchangeable, meaning you can use this machine to make all kinds of products in 25, 38, 45, 58 and 77mm! You can find the extra dies here.
What exactly do I get in this pack?
This pack includes everything you need to get started:
- Micro badge maker
- Circle cutter – for cutting out your artwork
- Perspex cutting board – to protect your surfaces from the sharp cutter blade
- Everything you need to make badges or supersafes
- Badge sets comprise – metal fronts, clear plastic mylar, plastic backs and safety pins
- Supersafe sets comprise – metal fronts, clear plastic mylar, plastic supersafe backs
- A template to help you cut your artwork to the correct size
Please note: the badges included in this pack come with pins separately, so you will need to insert them before making your badges.
Can I make other products with this machine?
Yes – you can make any of our components with this machine as long as they are available in the correct size. For example, if you buy a 25mm machine you can use any of our 25mm components. Click here to see what components are available in each size.
How do I make badges and supersafes?
We’ve put together some helpful videos to show you exactly how it’s done:
What is the difference between a Micro, Mini and Maxi machine?
All of our badge makers make exactly the same professional quality products. The only difference between the machines is the speed at which they can be operated.
- The Micro is the most light-weight machine, making up to 3 badges per minute.
- The Mini is our mid-range machine, which can make up to 5 badges per minute.
- The Maxi is our most robust machine and can make up to 8 badges per minute.
Please note: these speeds are dependant on the operator!
Still a bit confused?
Have a look at our frequently asked questions or get in touch here:
UK Next Day Delivery Order before 12 noon to receive your order the next working day. Delivery information here
Made in the UK Using the finest materials to produce a top quality product
Why buy from us?
- Worldwide client base and first class reputation built up over 30 years
- 100% Ebay feedback
- Super-fast delivery and timed delivery notices
- Components include: badges, compact mirrors, fridge magnets, key rings, mirror key rings, bottle opener key rings, super safe child friendly badges and medals
- UK-based family run business offering friendly and helpful support