Just Mirrors Pack
- Micro Badge Maker
- Circle cutter
- Cutting board
- Custom Mirror Sets
- Just choose your size
Just Mirrors is an ideal pack for anyone wanting to make up – wait for it – yes, just mirrors! It includes our best-selling Micro badge maker, circle cutter and perspex cutting board. All you need to do is choose the size of mirror you want to make and how many. It’s as simple as that!
If you already have a machine and only want to buy the mirror components, click here.
The Micro can make up to 3 badges per minute, and the dies are interchangeable, meaning you can use this machine to make all kinds of products in 25, 38, 45, 58 and 77mm! You can find the extra dies here.
What exactly do I get in this pack?
This pack includes everything you need to get started:
- Micro badge maker
- Circle cutter – for cutting out your artwork
- Perspex cutting board – to protect your surfaces from the sharp cutter blade
- A template to help you cut your artwork to the correct size
- Everything you need to make mirrors: metal fronts, clear plastic mylar, mirror rims, mirrors and sticky pads (45mm mirrors come with plastic mirror rims, and 58 and 77mm mirrors come with metal mirror rims)
100 sets makes 100 mirrors.
Why do I need sticky pads?
The double-sided sticky pads go on the back of the mirror when you are making it to ensure everything holds in place – watch the videos below to see exactly how to use them.
Can I make other products with this machine?
Yes – you can make any of our components with this machine as long as they are available in the correct size. For example, if you buy a 25mm machine you can use any of our 25mm components. Click here to see what components are available in each size.
How do I make them?
We’ve put together two helpful videos to show you exactly how it’s done.
This video shows a 77mm mirror being made- the process is exactly the same as the previous video, but you will notice that we have fixed the machine to a mounting board. We advise bolting down 77mm machines as their size can make them a bit wobbly!
What is the difference between a Micro, Mini and Maxi machine?
All of our badge makers make exactly the same professional quality products. The only difference between the machines is the speed at which they can be operated.
- The Micro is the most light-weight machine, making up to 3 badges per minute.
- The Mini is our mid-range machine, which can make up to 5 badges per minute.
- The Maxi is our most robust machine and can make up to 8 badges per minute.
Please note: these speeds are dependant on the operator!
Still a bit confused?
Have a look at our frequently asked questions or get in touch here:
UK Next Day Delivery Order before 12 noon to receive your order the next working day. Delivery information here
Made in the UK Using the finest materials to produce a top quality product
Why buy from us?
- Worldwide client base and first class reputation built up over 30 years
- 100% Ebay feedback
- Super-fast delivery and timed delivery notices
- Components include: badges, compact mirrors, fridge magnets, key rings, mirror key rings, bottle opener key rings, super safe child friendly badges and medals
- UK-based family run business offering friendly and helpful support