Our Promo Pack is an ideal solution to any business looking to create liveried giveaways.
If you already have a machine and only want to buy the components from this pack, have a look at the promotional component pack.
The Micro can make up to 210 badges per hour, and the dies are interchangeable, meaning you can use this machine to make all kinds of products in 25, 38, 45, 58 and 77mm! You can find the extra dies here.
What exactly do I get in this pack?
This pack includes everything you need to get started:
- 45 or 58mm Micro badge maker
- Circle cutter – for cutting out your artwork
- Perspex cutting board – to protect your surfaces from the sharp cutter blade
- A template to help you cut your artwork to the correct size
- Everything you need to make 50 mirrors, 50 mirror keyrings, 50 magnets and 100 keyrings (Click here for a full list of component contents)
Can I make other products with this machine?
Yes – you can make any of our components with this machine as long as they are available in the correct size. For example, if you buy a 25mm machine you can use any of our 25mm components. Click here to see what components are available in each size.
How do I make them?
Click here for instructional videos which show you exactly how to make all the components included in this pack.
What is the difference between a Micro, Mini and Maxi machine?
All of our badge makers make exactly the same professional quality products. The only difference between the machines is the speed at which they can be operated.
- The Micro is the most light-weight machine, making up to 210 badges per hour.
- The Mini is our mid-range machine, which can make up to 300 badges per hour.
- The Maxi is our most robust machine and can make up to 480 badges per hour.
Please note: these speeds are dependant on the operator!