Are you planning a stag or hen do, or maybe need some wedding favours to add to the table arrangements? If so, our Wedding Pack may be just right for your occasion.
If you already have a machine and only want to buy the components from this pack, have a look at the wedding component pack.
The Micro can make up to 3 badges per minute, and the dies are interchangeable, meaning you can use this machine to make all kinds of products in 25, 38, 45, 58 and 77mm! You can find the extra dies here.
What exactly do I get in this pack?
This pack includes everything you need to get started:
- 45 or 58mm Micro badge maker
- Circle cutter – for cutting out your artwork
- Perspex cutting board – to protect your surfaces from the sharp cutter blade
- A template to help you cut your artwork to the correct size
- Everything you need to make 100 mirrors, 100 keyrings and 50 badges (Click here for a full list of component contents)
Please note: the badges included in this pack come with pins separately, so you will need to insert them before making your badges.
How do I make them?
Click here for instructional videos which show you exactly how to make all the components included in this pack.
What is the difference between a Micro, Mini and Maxi machine?
All of our badge makers make exactly the same professional quality products. The only difference between the machines is the speed at which they can be operated.
- The Micro is the most light-weight machine, making up to 3 badges per minute.
- The Mini is our mid-range machine, which can make up to 5 badges per minute.
- The Maxi is our most robust machine and can make up to 8 badges per minute.
Please note: these speeds are dependant on the operator!